• Majestic, air-Conditioned School Building.
• Pollution free Campus.
• Congenial atmosphere to make students feel welcome and secure.
• Uninterrupted power supply throughout the day.
• RO (Reverse Osmosis) Filtered drinking water facility.
RECEPTION Aesthetically designed, catering to the enquiries of parents, providing relevant information and messages, with the goal of collaborative functioning.
CONFERENCE ROOM For holding important meetings and discussions.
AUDITORIUM A centrally air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 300, complete with an LCD projector and Public Address System is under way. It would serve as a multipurpose hall for school functions, seminars, meetings, workshops etc.
A multifunctional arena that houses a variety of innovative games, charts, toys, flash cards, puzzles and other teaching aids to stimulate the mind and bring creativity in the teaching and learning process. The resource room serves as a place for a hands-on experience and practical approach to teaching. CLASS ROOMS
• Spacious, well lit and centrally air-conditioned class rooms with flexible furniture to modify seating arrangement at will.
• Technologically equipped with Educomp's 'Smart Class' programme.
• Magnetic Green Boards for teaching through Magnetic Numbers and Letters.
• A computerized and well stocked library with Internet connectivity comprising not only books but also CDs and DVDs to cater to the needs of students and teachers alike.
• Open shelf system to allow the students an easy access to the books, journals, magazines, newspapers, and encyclopaedias. Separate reading room and reference section available.
• A hi-tech computer lab with Internet connectivity to make the students tech-savvy and to keep them abreast with the latest.
• A lab that teaches not just computer science as a subject, but also, the integration of computer skills for learning of other subjects in the curriculum.
MATHS LAB • To teach the basic as well as difficult and abstract concepts of Maths, the Maths Lab is optimally utilized as a hub of stimulating activities for students of all age groups.
• The Maths Lab practicals help the students appreciate the utility of Mathematical Operations in their daily lives.
Nutritionally balanced food and snacks are served at the Canteen. Coupon system is followed. Bringing money to school is discouraged.
The state-of-the-art VGS Science Laboratories: Physics, Chemistry and Biology, are resourcefully equipped with the excellent apparatus for conducting experiments. These labs are advantageously used to enhance the learners' learning abilities and skills by providing extensive practical experience.